Thursday, November 27, 2008

Another good week.

This week was pretty good one for riding. The winds were not that bad and we got to change the riding up a little. I was off work Mon & Tues so I did a couple of solo rides earlier in the week and joined the lunch crowd later in the week. I put in nearly 120 miles thru four days and on friday, for a change of pace, I did two laps at the Brig Trail. My first lap was with Michael and my second lap with John. Both were fairly easy laps, but enjoyable and a good change-up from the road rides all week.

Also, on Thursdays ride Lloyd and I were joined by a couple on vacation from ATL, Brandon & Kristina. Brandon's a Cat 1 rider and Kristina said that they really enjoyed our 20+ mile ride with no stops. They said the rides in ATL are mostly from light to light. Lots of stops and quick accellerations to get back up to speed. I guess we are lucky in that respect. Just about all of our riders are on some of the backroads where there aren't any lights at all. Glad that they enjoyed our rides.

Ride On!

No comments: