Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ready for NC & TdG

Well, I know that I said that I would post after I returned from NC, but I decided to post today, before I leave. I completed my rides for the week. I hope that they have prepared me for the TdG on Saturday. I put in 180 miles since Sunday with some hard hill sessions and some solid rides.
Unfortunately, I got some bad news about this weekend, my friend Michael e-mailed me to let me know that he wouldn't be able to go to the TdG and that is a bummer for me. I probably won't get to see him until Monday at the club meeting now.

THat drops the number of riders down to 12 from J-ville and me. It should still be a blast of a ride for the rest of us. Here's hoping that I can ride that whole route. Pictures coming.
Ride On!
-Super Dave

No comments: