Saturday, August 22, 2009

SAWMen Cibolo Ride.

Today we(Kim & I) did the San Antonio Wheelmen Cibolo ride. I did the 50+ mile and Kim did 32. The pace was somewhat slower than last month, but there were six riders that worked well together to finish. Dale & I did about 80% of the work in the first 10 miles. He had to get back early and took a shorter route, so I let some of the others do their fair share of the work the rest of the way. We all did our pulls and finished strong in just under 3:00 with a stop at 25 miles.
Thursday I leave for NC and the Tour de Gaps on the 29th. It looks like there will be about 14 riders coming from J-ville and that is a great mark. Last year we had 11 riders, but to bring 14 is awesome.
My next update will be after the TdG and I'll let everyone know how things went.

'Til then,
Ride On!
-Super Dave

No comments: